FOXFIELD EIGHTH ANNUAL CLEAN-UP DAYS
Friday JUNE 7, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday JUNE 8, 8 a.m. – noon
This is a great opportunity to get rid of stuff, piles of yard debris, and more
without the hassle and the rising cost of a trip to the dump!
June 1 & 2 Clean Up Services:
- Trash dumpsters will be located on Easter Way in back of the fire station between 9 am-5 pm on Friday 1 June and 8 am-NOON on Saturday 2 June
- IMPORTANT!!! We will have a limited number of dumpsters so come early.
- Residents may use the dumpsters to dispose of items not picked up in the weekly trash collection. For this service, a donation of $10.00 per load is greatly appreciated.
- The following items may not be disposed of in the dumpsters: Hazardous waste, including appliances, refrigerators, microwaves, TVs, computers, A/C units; toxic or flammable materials such as paint, oil, gasoline cans, aerosol cans, propane containers, lawn mowers, other heavy items such as scrap metal, sod, concrete, tires, rock & dirt.Only one very small load of branches/limbs per household, please.
- Wood Chipper Service:
- J & J TREE CARE COMPANY will be coming around to your property again this year to chip branches and is offering a discount on tree trimming to residents that weekend. Residents must…
- Contact Susan Current at 303.680.1986 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the list & put on the map. Payment via check for chipping must be made in advance made payable to the Town of Foxfield: $40 per household
- Pile branches/limbs neatly with tops pointing in the same direction on the Right of Way with bases facing the road
- No wires or boards with nails will be accepted
- Separate arrangements for extremely large loads and tree trimming must be made with the company and payable to them
- DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP IS 31 MAY!!!
- Scrap Metal Service:
- Drop off FRIDAY ONLY!!! To have an item picked up at your residence call Susan Current @ 303-680-1986 to make arrangements; there will be a $25 charge for the pick up service.
- No electronic recycle will be available.
Volunteers will be needed to attend the dumpsters during collection hours.
If you can help for a 2 hour shift, please contact Trustee Susan Current at 303-680-1986 or email@example.com