Overlot Grading and Right-of-Way Permits

Overlot Grading Permits, Right-of-Way Use Permits and related inspections are processed by the Town Engineer, Short Elliott Hendrickson.  The Town has specific requirements for grading, erosion and sedimentation control (GESC), driveway standards and any work in the Town Right-of-Way (ROW).


Please contact the Town Clerk at or 303-680-1544 before submitting a Grading or Right-of-Way Use Permit application.  The preferred method of submittal is via email to the Town Clerk.


Grading, erosion and sedimentation control requirements can be found in Section 16-4-50 of the Town of Foxfield Municipal Code:

Grading Erosion and Sedimentation Control Requirements
Sec 16-4-50 GESC Requirements.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [87.4 KB]
Overlot Grading Permit Application
Overlot Grading Permit Application.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [30.7 KB]
Right-of-Way Use Permit Application
Foxfield ROW Permit Application.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [107.9 KB]
Print Print | Sitemap
Town of Foxfield, Colorado